Monday, March 21, 2011

Back East

I'm back in New York, and all I can think about is how much I miss California. I wish I never moved here but then again I don't. I met Travie which is a great thing but I am missing out on so much. I know Ant has things handled for the most part. He seems happy now with things going the way they are. And I know Ash will be a great mommy. I just can't help missing all the little things. I miss Ash and I lounging on the couch and going to Millans with Ant when neither of us are even hungry just to buy food for later. I miss the weather the almost small town feeling. Even if that town sucks, it's my sucky town with my friends that think that the town is sucky too. I know that I have up to July to make my final decision. I have already been accepted back to Stanislaus if I decide to go back but then there is the whole family. They are staying here and I don't want to leave them, but I miss home so much, and I know that New York is not my home at all. I plan on bringing Travie with me when I come back to visit in May. I just don't know yet. Maybe a summer back home will help me to decide. California or New York? For now I must start to adapt to the hustle & bustle of the East Coast again. Here's a Coke to you Cali. I'll see you and all your craziness soon.

Love and rockets,
Liz

(yes I stole that, leave me alone)

No comments:

Post a Comment