Monday, August 29, 2011

I Apologize

I'm sorry for my actions last night. I'm sorry for what was said. I'm sorry for what I did. It was cruel and childish and stupid and I know that I only did it out of my own insecurities.

I still stand by my beliefs. I think you are still in love with him, but that's not a bad thing. He's amazing. You should consider yourself lucky that you had him as long as you did. I'm jealous of you.
I need to stop acting like I know everything, because I don't. I'm sorry for that happened last night. There were things said that never needed to be. But I stand by my convictions. It's just a little suspicious that you start making those posts right after Ant admitted to liking Allie on his blog. I think you just need to admit it rather than save face. It may not be too late.

That's all I really have to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment