Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just Ring Me Out



I am writing this as I cry.
I just heard quite possibly the greatest song ever.
Ant, I hate you so much right now,
but I love you all at once.
You knew it would do this to me.
And you were right, it's like this song was written just for me.

CITY LIGHTS
PRETTY LIGHTS
JUST RING ME OUT
TO DRY



I already know this is going to be a blog.
I'm going to start writing like you, Ant.
Divshare players and all.
This is your fault.
I've never had a song make me cry this much.
Thank you, and no sarcasm.
I owe you a big hug.
And just because I'm crying now doesn't mean I won't kick your ass at Pokemon when I get there.
I love you, bugslut.

2 comments:

  1. i like your new background and my gosh he got you into the damn pokemon! lol I can't wait to read that blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get her into pokemon! She got me into pokemon!!! :p

    ReplyDelete